Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Puzzle 50 - Boxing Match 4

It's puzzle 50!  To celebrate, here's a really big Boxing Match.

I feel like this type puzzle has so much potential to be really great, but I'm not the best at making puzzles and since I've never actually solved any of these that others have made it's even harder.  There were a few parts in this one where I was thinking, "Why can't I always make these puzzles like this?"  Hopefully some others (who are actually good at this) will start making these.

Also, this puzzle is a lot harder than my other Boxing Matches.  Be warned.

(click to enlarge)

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I hope you will reply to that comment, otherwise I will send you a mail. Can you please post the solution ? I'm solving it on another site and at some point I'm forced to make a square with 2 circles which isn't allowed, but I don't think I made a mistake, and strangely they have solutions for other boxing puzzles but not that one, could it be that there is no solution ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a general rule, I don't like giving out the solutions to puzzles. If you want to email me your work so far, I'll be happy to give you a hint or tell you where you went wrong. I did just solve the whole thing again, so I don't think there's anything wrong with it.

    ReplyDelete